Sunday, February 1, 2015

BARBIE IS PRETTY IN PINK - Handmade Doll Fashions for Barbie

 I confess. I've discovered that NOT CHANGING out the color of thread in my sewing machine makes sewing multiple outfits so much easier! Thus the color trend today --- PINK!

I love these small dresses. I could have whipped through them and zigzagged the hems, the sleeves, and saved a lot of time, but going that extra mile to fully line the bodice, to hand stitch each hem and to add a snap instead of Velcro, is so well worth it.
 I'm not against Velcro. I love Velcro, but certain designs call for a snap.
 
Not sure what color I'll be working on next...
 
In the meantime, I'm also still working on my new website - Dollicious Boutique  I'm excited
to have some new inventory to add soon.
 
I have recently bid and won a FABULOUS Auction - deal on VINTAGE BARBIE CLOTHES & accessories and can't wait to model and list these items. I haven't decided what to do with all the new dolls I've acquired as well. Either I can turn them into models, or sell some to share.
 
Feel free to make suggestions, or to comment here, or on my FACEBOOK PAGE  It was formerly
JUST DOLLS, but is now Dollicious Boutique. I love to not only share news from the home front, but to also share pages from like-minded doll enthusiasts and artists around the world.
 
And if you're looking for something pink for your dollies, you can find some of these dresses available on my Etsy Store - OzarkFashions

No comments:

Post a Comment